Being certified as an expert by manufacturers, community organizations and suppliers is an industry must. Not only does our work show our expertise, precision and excellent craftsmanship, we’ve got the documents to prove it.
- NARI® Certified Professionals on staff
- Certified Lead Abatement Company
- Vinyl Siding Institute Certified
- LP® SmartSide® expert master Installer Company
- Certified Mastic Contractor
- Timbertech Certified Decking Gold Contractor
- CertainTeed Select Shingle Master & Master Craftsman
- Focus on Energy® Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® Century Club Award Winner
- BBB Torch Award Winner
- Sunrise Preferred Window Installer Certification
- Pella Preferred Contractor
- Dweller Contractor Certification
- GAF Certified Contractor
If you want it done right, call Allrite!
For the past 50 years, we’ve learned that we are stronger together. By networking with area business groups and connecting with other companies in the remodeling industry we are able to learn, align and collaborate for homeowners and the community.
- Greater Ozaukee Networking Group
- Havenwoods Economic Development Corporation
- National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) –Milwaukee Chapter
- North Shore Business Exchange
- Wisconsin Association of Home Inspectors
- Wisconsin Better Business Bureau
Community Organizations & Involvement
As a family owned company, we know how important it is to give back to other families in need. From cancer research and children’s charities to supporting the future of the construction and remodeling trades, we strive to be involved in the community.
Allrite in the community
Cedarburg Fire Department
In April 2020, the Cedarburg Fire Department’s radio communications shed was in desperate need of repair. Wood was rotting, the roof was leaking and the siding needed to be replaced. As a former volunteer firefighter for the department, Allrite Home & Remodeling owner Randy Miller knew how important it was to protect the equipment inside the shed. Allrite Home & Remodeling stepped in to donate labor and materials, restoring the structure and protecting the important communications equipment inside.